Building on the strengths of its predecessors, the Samsung Rugby 4 adds new features that make it even more useful, versatile, and practical.
- It’s rugged and strong enough for most of the toughest environments.
- With Enhanced Push-to-Talk and Wi-Fi connectivity, you’ve got communication on the go.
- The built-in compass plus GPS lead the way to maximum adventure.
MILITARY GRADE PROTECTION
The rugged, military-grade casing can take the rigors of the day, no matter where that day takes you.
With the added freedom of Wi-Fi connectivity, you have another reliable option for connecting with friends, family, and co-workers.
Press the dedicated push-to-talk button, and you’re in touch without dialing or ringing.
The Rugby 4 gives the basics a bold new edge. Snap images with its 3MP camera. Listen to music more clearly with dual speakers. This device is filled with functionality that fits your needs.
- Rear-facing camera: 3MP
- Zoom: 2x digital zoom
- Live video capture and playback
- Music player
- Supported music formats: M4A, AAC, AMR-NB, MP3, WMA, XMF
- Create music playlists
- Cool Tools: eCompass, music player, Tip Calculator, Currency, Length, Weight, Volume, Area, and temperature Converter, World Clock, Timer, Stopwatch, Voice Recorder, Voice Commands, Text to speech support
- Themes – wallpaper, background, custom menus/popups, icons and more
- Preloaded apps from AT&T: AT&T Navigator®; AT&T FamilyMap®; AT&T Address Book; AT&T Mobile Mail; myAT&T, Enhanced Push-to-Talk
- myAT&T: Provides fast, easy account access virtually anywhere, anytime
- Alarm clock
- Call waiting
- Caller ID
- Personal organizer
- Address book
- Conference calling
- Call forwarding
- Multitasking: Use voice and data simultaneously
- USB connectivity – transfer data through a USB cable: USB cable included
- Hands-free speakerphone
- Enhanced Push-to-Talk: Walkie-talkie style communication
- Voice dialing and voice commands
- Hearing Aid (HAC) rating: M3,T3
- TTY/TTD compatible
- Enhanced Audio: Audience
- Wireless Emergency Alerts-capable
- Capacity: 1300mAh (removable)
- Talk time (hours): Up to 14
- Standby time (days): Up to 22.9
- Size (inches): 4.2×2.2×0.85
- Weight (ounces): 5.22
- Internal memory storage: Up to 256MB
- Expandable memory storage: Up to 32GB
- Memory format: microSD™
- 4G: HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul
- 3G – UMTS: 850/1900/2100MHz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Wi-Fi connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n/r
- 5GHz Wi-Fi® capable
- Bluetooth® technology: v3.0
- FOTA capable – upgrade Firmware OverThe Air
- Display size (inches): 2.4 (internal); 1.3 (external)
- Resolution (pixels): 240×380 QVGA (internal); 128×128 CSTN (external)
- Colors: 64k
- Predictive text for fast typing
- Backlit keys
Other AT&T Next Options: AT&T Next has 3 0% APR installment agreement options. (1) AT&T Next 24 requires a 30-month agreement and allows you to trade-in and upgrade after 24 installments. (2) AT&T Next 18 requires a 24-month agreement and allows you to trade-in and upgrade after 18 installments. (3) AT&T Next 12 requires a 20-month agreement and allows you to trade-in and upgrade after 12 installments.
AT&T NextSM: Requires 30-month, 24- month, or 20-month 0% APR installment agreement and qualifying credit. Tax due at sale. Wireless service (voice and data) required and is additional. Equipment price may vary by location. Available at select locations. Service subject to Wireless Customer Agreement or qualified Business Agreement. Limit 4 devices for consumers or Individual Responsibility Users (or 10 Corporate Responsibility User devices for eligible business customers) on a AT&T Next or tablet installment agreement may apply per account. Agreement balance for device due if wireless svc cancelled. Select locations. Restocking fee: up to $35. Upgrade options: Requires payment of 24 installments on 30-month agreement, 18 on 24-month, or 12 on 20-month, account in good standing, trade-in of your financed device in good physical and fully functional condition, and purchase of new eligible device with qualifying wireless service. After upgrade, unbilled installments are waived. Coverage and services not available everywhere. Other Monthly Charges: Apply per line and may include taxes, federal/state universal service charges, a Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge (up to $1.25), a gross receipts surcharge, an Administrative Fee, and other government assessments which are not government-required charges, including without limitation a Property Tax Allotment surcharge of $0.20-$0.45 per CRU’s assigned number. Coverage and service not available everywhere. Other restrictions apply and may result in service termination. Terms and options subject to change, and may be discontinued or terminated at any time without notice. See att.com/next for plan details.