Now your smartphone can be just as active as you are. Rugged and powered with innovation, the Samsung
Galaxy S5 Active ™ delivers integrated technology that improves your life and makes every day better.
- Designed rugged: dustproof, water-resistant up to 3 feet (1 meter) for thirty minutes, and shock-resistant when dropped from 4 feet onto a flat surface.2
- View your activity-related features with Activity Zone.
- Stay entertained on the 5.1″ Full HD Super AMOLED® display.
- Shoot high quality photos with the 16MP camera.
Key Features For The Samsung Galaxy S5 Active Are:
Rugged design that is shock-, water-resistant, and dustproof to handle whatever life throws your way. (IP67 & MIL-spec 810G)2
HEART RATE SENSOR
Monitor your heartbeat before and after exercise.
Launch all your outdoor activity-related features on one application screen.
Professional quality 16MP camera with fast focus.
- Rear-facing camera
- 16MP Phase Detection Auto Focus camera with Flash
- Zero shutter lag
- Zoom: 4x
- Live video capture and playback
- Ultra HD video capture; 1080p HD on-device video playback
- Front-facing camera
- Beauty Face: Brighten or darken skin tones or hide portrait imperfections.
- Shot and more: Capture a sequence of photos with Burst Shot. Then go back and tell the story you want to tell using: Best Photo, Best Face, Eraser, Drama, and Panning.
- Focus select: Make your subjects stand out against the background by adjusting the depth of field.
- Panorama: Create a single widescreen photo from consecutive shots.
- 3D tour: Create interactive virtual tours of your surroundings.
- Dual camera: Combine photos and videos from front- and rear-facing cameras into one.
- Music Player: Native music player, Google Play™ Music
- Supported music formats: MP3, AMR-NB/WB, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, Vorbis (OGG), FLAC
- Subscription Music Services: Google Play Music, Beats Music™ (separate subscription is required)
- Create music playlists
- External music play controls via lock screen
- Text messaging
- Insert pictures, video clips and sound clips easily (messaging charges apply)
- Instant Messaging (IM)
- Ch@tON, Hangouts™
- Mobile email: POP3/IMAP, SMTP, Gmail™, Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync®, Yahoo!®, Outlook.com®
- Microsoft Direct Push
- Good™ Mobile Messaging
- S Health™: Monitor heartbeat, exercise, and nutritional goals with the built-in health platform.
- Cool Tools: Active Zone, S Voice, S Health™, ChatON, Flipboard, Smart Remote, Beats Music™, Google Drive™, YouTube®, Name ID, Password Keeper
- Preloaded apps from AT&T: AT&T Address Book, AT&T Navigator®, AT&T Locker, AT&T Mobile TV®, AT&T FamilyMap, myAT&T, AT&T HotSpots, AT&T DriveMode™
- myAT&T: Provides fast, easy account access virtually anywhere, anytime
- Alarm clock
- Call waiting
- Caller ID
- Address book
- Conference calling
- Call forwarding
- Multitasking: Use voice and data simultaneously
- Active Key: Customize the side key to quickly access apps.
- World phone: Tri-band
- USB connectivity – transfer data through a USB cable: USB cable included
- Hands-free speakerphone
- Voice dialing and voice commands
- Hearing Aid (HAC) rating
- TTY/TTD compatible
- Enhanced Audio
- earSmart™ Advanced Voice processor improves call clarity & sound quality.
- AT&T Device Help: Device Help provides easy access to step by step tutorials and videos about features, functions and AT&T services directly from the web browser on the device (data charges apply).
- Wireless Emergency Alerts-capable
- Capacity: 2800mAh
- Talk time (hours): Up to 29
- Standby time (days): Up to 20
- Size (inches): 5.72 x 2.89 x 0.35
- Weight (ounces): 6.0
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 801
- Cores: 2.5GHz quad core
- Internal memory storage: Up to 16GB
- Expandable memory storage: Up to 128GB
- Memory format: microSD™
- RAM: 2GB
- 4G-LTE: Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 and 17
- 4G: HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul
- 3G – UMTS: 850/1900/2100MHz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Wi-Fi connectivity: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO
- 5GHz Wi-Fi-capable
- Near Field Communication (NFC): Open, secure, ISIS-ready
- Bluetooth® technology: v4.0 LE
- Mobile hotspot: Up to 8 devices
- FOTA capable – upgrade Firmware OverThe Air
- Display size (inches): 5.1
- Resolution (pixels): 1920×1080 Full HD Super AMOLED®
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- Colors: 16 million
- Predictive text for fast typing
Other AT&T Next Options: AT&T Next has 3 0% APR installment agreement options. (1) AT&T Next 24 requires a 30-month agreement and allows you to trade-in and upgrade after 24 installments. (2) AT&T Next 18 requires a 24-month agreement and allows you to trade-in and upgrade after 18 installments. (3) AT&T Next 12 requires a 20-month agreement and allows you to trade-in and upgrade after 12 installments.
AT&T NextSM: Requires 30-month, 24- month, or 20-month 0% APR installment agreement and qualifying credit. Tax due at sale. Wireless service (voice and data) required and is additional. Equipment price may vary by location. Available at select locations. Service subject to Wireless Customer Agreement or qualified Business Agreement. Limit 4 devices for consumers or Individual Responsibility Users (or 10 Corporate Responsibility User devices for eligible business customers) on a AT&T Next or tablet installment agreement may apply per account. Agreement balance for device due if wireless svc cancelled. Select locations. Restocking fee: up to $35. Upgrade options: Requires payment of 24 installments on 30-month agreement, 18 on 24-month, or 12 on 20-month, account in good standing, trade-in of your financed device in good physical and fully functional condition, and purchase of new eligible device with qualifying wireless service. After upgrade, unbilled installments are waived. Coverage and services not available everywhere. Other Monthly Charges: Apply per line and may include taxes, federal/state universal service charges, a Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge (up to $1.25), a gross receipts surcharge, an Administrative Fee, and other government assessments which are not government-required charges, including without limitation a Property Tax Allotment surcharge of $0.20-$0.45 per CRU’s assigned number. Coverage and service not available everywhere. Other restrictions apply and may result in service termination. Terms and options subject to change, and may be discontinued or terminated at any time without notice. See att.com/next for plan details.