The Samsung Galaxy Note® Edge delivers everything you’ve come to love about the Galaxy Samsung Note 4 smartphone now with a sleek, new design. The Samsung Galaxy Note Edge features a second, curved display that provides quick access to your favorite apps, notifications, news updates, and more.
Key features include:
- 5.6″ Quad HD Super AMOLED® display plus second edge display
- Always-on and expanded multitasking home row
- Unique Tabletop mode with personalized edge panel carousel
- Expanded edge media controls
Samsung’s first-ever Quad HD Super AMOLED® display that wraps to create a second edge display.
MULTITASKING HOME ROW
The always-on home row gives you quick access to your favorite apps.
Directly launch apps, alerts and notifications, and more.
DEDICATED MUSIC CONTROLS
The expanded screen delivers a dedicated media player experience with track up/down controls.
- Rear-facing camera: 16MP AF Rear Camera with LED Flash and Optical Image Stabilization
- Live video capture and playback: 120fps@HD, 60fps@FHD, 30fps@UHD / 30 fps @ UHD (same for second screen based on MHL 3.0 limit)
- Front-facing camera: 3.7 MP
- Continuous shots: Press and hold the shutter button to take up to 20 continuous shots at a rate of 4 per second
- Beauty Face: Brighten or darken skin tones or hide portrait imperfections.
- Shot and more: Capture a sequence of photos with Burst Shot. Then go back and tell the story you want to tell using: Best Photo, Best Face, Eraser, Drama, and Panning.
- Macro: Take pictures of objects or text up close
- Panorama: Create a single widescreen photo from consecutive shots.
- 3D tour: Create interactive virtual tours of your surroundings.
- Dual Camera: Combine photos and videos from front- and rear-facing cameras into one.
- Fireworks: Capture full stunning moments of fireworks using long exposure at night
- Light trace: Create compelling pictures of light trace using long exposure at night
- Music player: Music (Samsung) & Google Play™ Music
- Supported music formats: AAC, MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, OGG
- Subscription Music Services: Milk Music ™
- Streaming Radio
- Create music playlists
- External music play controls via lock screen
- Text messaging: Insert pictures, video clips and sound clips easily (messaging charges apply)
- Instant Messaging (IM): Google+ Hangouts™
- Cool Tools: Google Play™, Famigo®; Lookout®; Games; Keeper; Galaxy Apps; NameID; Amazon Kindle®; UBER; Smart Remote; YouTube®; Google Maps™; Google Voice Search™; Google Now™, Flipboard; Facebook; Instagram; Galaxy Apps; Amazon Shopping
- Themes – wallpaper, background, custom menus/popups, icons and more
- Preloaded apps from AT&T: AT&T Address Book, AT&T Navigator®, AT&T Locker™, AT&T FamilyMap®, myAT&T, AT&T Hotspot, AT&T Mobile TV®, YPmobile®, AT&T Ready2Go, AT&T Smart Wi-Fi, AT&T DriveMode®, AT&T Device Help, AT&T Mobile Locate, AT&T Mail, Famigo, Lookout, Keeper , Usage Manager, Isis Mobile Wallet; Visual Voicemail; Remote Support
- myAT&T: Provides fast, easy account access virtually anywhere, anytime
- Alarm clock
- Call waiting
- Caller ID
- Personal organizer
- Address book
- Conference calling
- Call forwarding
- Multitasking: Use voice and data simultaneously
- World phone: Quad GSM bands
- USB connectivity – transfer data through a USB cable: micro USB2.0 HS / 3.5mm Ear Jack
- Hands-free speakerphone
- Voice dialing and voice commands
- Hearing Aid (HAC) rating: M4, T3
- TTY/TTD compatible
- Enhanced Audio: Audience
- AT&T Ready2Go: Offers easy online setup and personalization of your new smartphone. See Quickstart Guide included in box for details.
- AT&T Device Help: Device Help provides easy access to step by step tutorials and videos about features, functions and AT&T services directly from the web browser on the device (data charges apply).
- Wireless Emergency Alerts-capable
- Capacity: Lithium Ion 3000mAh
- Talk time (hours): 22.4
- Standby time (days): 14.3
- Size (inches): 5.96×3.24×0.33
- Weight (ounces): 6.14
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 805
- Cores: 2.7 GHz quad core
- Internal Memory Storage: 32GB Nand
- Memory format: Up to 128GB MicroSD
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- 4G-LTE: Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 12, 17 & 20
- 4G: HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul
- 3G – UMTS: 850/1900/2100MHz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Wi-Fi connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n/ac PCIe w/ MIMO, 4.1 BLE+ANT, USB 2.0, GPS+GLONASS
- 5GHz Wi-Fi-capable: Open, Secure, Soft Card
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Bluetooth® technology: v4.0
- Mobile Hotspot: Up to 20 devices
- FOTA capable – upgrade Firmware OverThe Air
- Size (inches): Main Screen: 5.6″ Quad HD Super AMOLDED + Edge Screen
- Resolution (pixels): 2560 x 1440 + 2560 x 160
- Colors: 16 million
- QWERTY: Virtual
- Predictive text for fast typing
- Backlit keys
Other AT&T Next Options: AT&T Next has 3 0% APR installment agreement options. (1) AT&T Next 24 requires a 30-month agreement and allows you to trade-in and upgrade after 24 installments. (2) AT&T Next 18 requires a 24-month agreement and allows you to trade-in and upgrade after 18 installments. (3) AT&T Next 12 requires a 20-month agreement and allows you to trade-in and upgrade after 12 installments.
AT&T NextSM: Requires 30-month, 24- month, or 20-month 0% APR installment agreement and qualifying credit. Tax due at sale. Wireless service (voice and data) required and is additional. Equipment price may vary by location. Available at select locations. Service subject to Wireless Customer Agreement or qualified Business Agreement. Limit 4 devices for consumers or Individual Responsibility Users (or 10 Corporate Responsibility User devices for eligible business customers) on a AT&T Next or tablet installment agreement may apply per account. Agreement balance for device due if wireless svc cancelled. Select locations. Restocking fee: up to $35. Upgrade options: Requires payment of 24 installments on 30-month agreement, 18 on 24-month, or 12 on 20-month, account in good standing, trade-in of your financed device in good physical and fully functional condition, and purchase of new eligible device with qualifying wireless service. After upgrade, unbilled installments are waived. Coverage and services not available everywhere. Other Monthly Charges: Apply per line and may include taxes, federal/state universal service charges, a Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge (up to $1.25), a gross receipts surcharge, an Administrative Fee, and other government assessments which are not government-required charges, including without limitation a Property Tax Allotment surcharge of $0.20-$0.45 per CRU’s assigned number. Coverage and service not available everywhere. Other restrictions apply and may result in service termination. Terms and options subject to change, and may be discontinued or terminated at any time without notice. See att.com/next for plan details.