Building on the success of the first Galaxy Mega, the Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 offers a refined yet expanded phablet experience.
- Fast: quad-core processor for media processing speed and battery management
- Immersive: big 6” HD screen for the just-right size in a more portable device
- Smart: One-hand Operation Screen Mode for commands and apps at your fingertips
- Intuitive: 8MP 4x zoom rear camera plus 2MP front-facing camera for creative brilliance
- Personalized: Movable Mini-Controller for fully customized movie viewing
PERFECT PHABLET SIZE
Carry it like a phone, use it like a tablet. The device feels more comfortable in your hand or pocket. Enjoy clear and easy-to-see images on the brilliant 6” high definition screen.
MULTIPLE USABILITY MODES
Put what you need in reach with One-Handed Operation Screen Mode. Use multiple instances of the same app at the same time with Multi-Instance Mode.
When you’re watching a movie, browsing, texting, or making a call, you can avoid interruptions as the Mega 2 displays a small, transparent, and customizable pop-up window.
POWER AND EFFICIENCY
With Ultra Power-Saving Mode, more efficient management of the quad-core processor’s battery usage provides extended power for critical moments and situations.
- Rear-facing camera: 8MP with autofocus, LED flash
- Zoom: 4x
- Live video capture and playback
- Video capture: Full HD @30fps; 1080p
- Video playback: Full HD @30fps; 720p on device or 1080p on capable second screen
- Front-facing camera: 2MP
- Beauty Face: Brighten or darken skin tones or hide portrait imperfections.
- Shot and more: Capture a sequence of photos with Burst Shot. Then go back and tell the story you want to tell using: Best Photo, Best Face, Eraser, Drama, and Panning.
- Focus select: Make your subjects stand out against the background by adjusting the depth of field.
- Panorama: Create a single widescreen photo from consecutive shots.
- 3D tour: Create interactive virtual tours of your surroundings.
- Dual camera: Combine photos and videos from front- and rear-facing cameras into one.
- Music Player: Native music player, Google Play™ Music
- Supported music formats: MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
- Subscription Music Services: Google Play™ Music
- Streaming Radio: Milk Music ™
- Create music playlists
- External music play controls via lock screen
- Text messaging: Insert pictures, video clips and sound clips easily (messaging charges apply)
- Instant Messaging (IM)
- Mobile Email: POP3/IMAP, SMTP, Gmail™, Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync®, Yahoo!®, Hotmail®
- Microsoft Direct Push
- Cool Tools: Famigo®, Find My Mobile, Flipboard®, Galaxy Gear™ Manager, Gear Fit™ Manager, Games, Google Drive™, Group Play™, Keeper, Lookout®, Name ID, Password Keeper, Polaris® Office viewer, Reactivation Lock/Find My Mobile, Samsung Smart Switch™, S Health™, S Memo®, Smart Remote, Softcard™, S Translator™, Studio, S Voice®, UBER, Usage Manager, YouTube®
- Themes – wallpaper, background, custom menus/popups, icons and more
- Preloaded apps from AT&T: AT&T Address Book, AT&T Navigator®, AT&T Locker, AT&T Mobile TV®, AT&T FamilyMap, AT&T HotSpots, AT&T DriveMode™, AT&T Home, AT&T Messages, AT&T Mobile Locate, YPMobile
- myAT&T: Provides fast, easy account access virtually anywhere, anytime
- Alarm clock
- Call waiting
- Caller ID
- Personal organizer
- Address book
- Conference calling
- Call forwarding
- Multitasking: Use voice and data simultaneously
- Sensors: Accelerometer sensor, Proximity sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Magnetic sensor
- World phone: Quad-band
- USB connectivity – transfer data through a USB cable: USB cable included
- Hands-free speakerphone
- Voice dialing and voice commands
- Hearing Aid (HAC) rating: M3,T3
- TTY/TTD compatible
- Enhanced Audio: earSmart™ Advanced Voice processor improves call clarity & sound quality.
- AT&T Ready2Go: Offers easy online setup and personalization of your new smartphone. See Quickstart Guide included in box for details.
- AT&T Device Help: Device Help provides easy access to step by step tutorials and videos about features, functions and AT&T services directly from the web browser on the device (data charges apply).
- Wireless Emergency Alerts-capable
- Capacity: 2,800mAh Li-ion (removable)
- Talk Time (hours): Up to 16
- Standby time (days): Up to 13.5
- Size (inches): 6.44 x 3.31 x 0.34
- Weight (ounces): 6.86
- Chipset: Samsung Exynos 4415+Ericsson (DB7450)
- Cores: 1.5 GHz Quad-core
- Internal memory storage: Up to 16GB
- Expandable memory storage: Up to 64GB
- Memory format: microSD™
- RAM: 1.5GB
- 4G-LTE: Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 17, and 29
- 4G: HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul
- 3G – UMTS: 850/1900/2100MHz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Wi-Fi connectivity: 802.11 a/b/g/n/i
- 5GHz Wi-Fi® capable
- Near Field Communication (NFC): Open, Secure, Softcard™ compatible
- Bluetooth® technology: v4.0
- Mobile Hotspot: Up to 10 devices
- FOTA capable – upgrade Firmware Over The Air
- Display size (inches): 6″ Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- Resolution (pixels): 1280×720 HD Super AMOLED®
- Colors: 16 million
- QWERTY: Virtual
- Predictive text for fast typing
- Backlit key
Other AT&T Next Options: AT&T Next has 3 0% APR installment agreement options. (1) AT&T Next 24 requires a 30-month agreement and allows you to trade-in and upgrade after 24 installments. (2) AT&T Next 18 requires a 24-month agreement and allows you to trade-in and upgrade after 18 installments. (3) AT&T Next 12 requires a 20-month agreement and allows you to trade-in and upgrade after 12 installments.
AT&T NextSM: Requires 30-month, 24- month, or 20-month 0% APR installment agreement and qualifying credit. Tax due at sale. Wireless service (voice and data) required and is additional. Equipment price may vary by location. Available at select locations. Service subject to Wireless Customer Agreement or qualified Business Agreement. Limit 4 devices for consumers or Individual Responsibility Users (or 10 Corporate Responsibility User devices for eligible business customers) on a AT&T Next or tablet installment agreement may apply per account. Agreement balance for device due if wireless svc cancelled. Select locations. Restocking fee: up to $35. Upgrade options: Requires payment of 24 installments on 30-month agreement, 18 on 24-month, or 12 on 20-month, account in good standing, trade-in of your financed device in good physical and fully functional condition, and purchase of new eligible device with qualifying wireless service. After upgrade, unbilled installments are waived. Coverage and services not available everywhere. Other Monthly Charges: Apply per line and may include taxes, federal/state universal service charges, a Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge (up to $1.25), a gross receipts surcharge, an Administrative Fee, and other government assessments which are not government-required charges, including without limitation a Property Tax Allotment surcharge of $0.20-$0.45 per CRU’s assigned number. Coverage and service not available everywhere. Other restrictions apply and may result in service termination. Terms and options subject to change, and may be discontinued or terminated at any time without notice. See att.com/next for plan details.