The Nokia Lumia 635 has almost everything you’ve been looking for in a smartphone packed into a beautifully designed silhouette. With its powerful quad-core processor and Windows® operating system, the Lumia 635 keeps up with your day-to-day activities. Features of the Nokia Lumia 635 include:
- Windows Phone® 8.1 – add a personalized touch to your experience.
- Action Center – Get notifications from apps, texts, see your missed calls, and more.
- Word Flow – Socially interact and text on the intuitive keyboard.
- Cortana™ – Your virtual personal assistant learns about you and offers helpful suggestions.
WINDOWS PHONE® 8.1
The latest generation WP 8.1 for the most personal smartphone experience – latest features like Action center, WordFlow keyboard and Shadow Box.
You deserve a personal assistant that works for you. Cortana learns about you and uses this knowledge to make recommendations and suggestions tailored to you.
See notifications from your favorite apps, texts, see missed calls, and more with just one swipe!
Receive 50GB of free storage for full-resolution images, videos and more.
- Rear-facing camera: 5 MP rear-facing camera with autofocus, f/2.4 aperture
- Zoom: 4x
- Live video capture and playback: 720P @ 30 fps
- Music player
- Supported music formats: MP3, 3G2, 3GP, AAC, AMR, ASF, M4A, MP4, WMA
- Subscription music services
- Streaming radio
- Built-in FM Radio: Headset required
- Customizable equalizer
- Text messaging: Insert pictures, video clips, and sound clips easily (messaging charges apply)
- Instant Messaging (IM): Windows Live®, Facebook® Chat
- Mobile email: POP3/IMAP, Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, Gmail and Hotmail, AT&T Email, Nokia Mail, Yahoo!, Good™ Mobile Messaging
- Microsoft Direct Push
- Good™ Mobile Messaging
- Cool Tools: Amazon Kindle®; Keeper; Facebook®; Twitter®; LinkedIn®; Skype®; OneDrive; Nokia Camera; HERE Maps™; HERE Drive+™; Nokia Mix Radio; Nokia Care; App Social; Creative Studio; Glam Me; Bing® (Finance, News, Sports, Weather), Xbox
- Games: Xbox® Games
- Preloaded apps from AT&T: AT&T Navigator®; AT&T Locker™; AT&T Mobile TV®; AT&T Address Book; AT&T Hotspots; YPmobile®
- Alarm clock
- Call waiting
- Caller ID
- Personal organizer
- Address book
- Conference calling
- Call forwarding
- Multitasking: Use voice and data simultaneously
- World phone: Quad-band
- Hands-free speakerphone
- Voice dialing and voice commands: Cortana
- Hearing Aid (HAC) rating: M3,T3
- TTY/TTD compatible
- AT&T Device Help: Device Help provides easy access to step by step tutorials and videos about features, functions and AT&T services directly from the web browser on the device (data charges apply).
- Wireless Emergency Alerts-capable
- Capacity: 1830mAh Lithium Ion (removable)
- Talk time (hours): Up to 11.3
- Standby time (days): Up to 19.7
- Size (inches): 5.10×2.63×0.36 inches
- Weight (ounces): 4.73
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 400
- Cores: 1.2GHz quad-core CPU
- Internal memory storage: Up to 8GB
- Expandable memory storage: Up to 128GB
- Memory format: microSD™
- RAM: 512MB
- 4G-LTE: Bands 2, 4, 5, 7 and 17
- 4G: HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul
- 3G – UMTS: 850/1700/1900/2100MHz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Wi-Fi connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct®
- Bluetooth® technology: v4.0
- Mobile hotspots: Up to 8 devices
- Display size (inches): 4.5-inch; 220ppi; Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- Resolution (pixels): 854×480
- Colors: 16 million
- QWERTY: Virtual
- Predictive text for fast typing
- Backlit keys
Other AT&T Next Options: AT&T Next has 3 0% APR installment agreement options. (1) AT&T Next 24 requires a 30-month agreement and allows you to trade-in and upgrade after 24 installments. (2) AT&T Next 18 requires a 24-month agreement and allows you to trade-in and upgrade after 18 installments. (3) AT&T Next 12 requires a 20-month agreement and allows you to trade-in and upgrade after 12 installments.
AT&T NextSM: Requires 30-month, 24- month, or 20-month 0% APR installment agreement and qualifying credit. Tax due at sale. Wireless service (voice and data) required and is additional. Equipment price may vary by location. Available at select locations. Service subject to Wireless Customer Agreement or qualified Business Agreement. Limit 4 devices for consumers or Individual Responsibility Users (or 10 Corporate Responsibility User devices for eligible business customers) on a AT&T Next or tablet installment agreement may apply per account. Agreement balance for device due if wireless svc cancelled. Select locations. Restocking fee: up to $35. Upgrade options: Requires payment of 24 installments on 30-month agreement, 18 on 24-month, or 12 on 20-month, account in good standing, trade-in of your financed device in good physical and fully functional condition, and purchase of new eligible device with qualifying wireless service. After upgrade, unbilled installments are waived. Coverage and services not available everywhere. Other Monthly Charges: Apply per line and may include taxes, federal/state universal service charges, a Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge (up to $1.25), a gross receipts surcharge, an Administrative Fee, and other government assessments which are not government-required charges, including without limitation a Property Tax Allotment surcharge of $0.20-$0.45 per CRU’s assigned number. Coverage and service not available everywhere. Other restrictions apply and may result in service termination. Terms and options subject to change, and may be discontinued or terminated at any time without notice. See att.com/next for plan details.