Function and form combine in the all new Motorola Moto X (2nd Generation). Standing out in a sea of similarity, the Moto X delivers a powerful performance, sleek style, and the latest technology that makes everyday interactions easier.
Key features include:
- 5.2” HD display
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 801 quad-core processor
- 13MP camera with 4K capture
- Pure Android™ experience
- Moto voice control
Brilliant 5.2” 1080p HD display with metal-framed design fits comfortably in your hand.
Quad-core processor and Android™ deliver an amazing performance.
Use your voice for just about anything. Create your own prompt, ask questions, and more!
Innovative technology knows where you are and adapts its behavior based on what you’re doing.
- Rear-facing camera: 13MP with Dual LED Ring Flash
- Zoom: 4x digital zoom
- Live video capture and playback: 1080p
- Front-facing camera: 2MP
- Music Player: Play Music
- Supported music formats: AAC; AAC+; AAC+ Enhanced; AMR NB; AMR WB;FLAC, PCM,G.711 8-bit PCM, QCELP, EVRC, OGG/Vorbis MP3
- Subscription Music Services: Beats Audio™
- Streaming Radio
- Create music playlists
- External music play controls
- Text Messaging: Insert pictures and videos, sound clips (messaging charges apply)
- Instant Messaging (IM): Google Hangout
- Mobile Email: POP3/IMAP, Yahoo!® Mail, Gmail™, Hotmail®, Outlook.com, Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync®
- Microsoft Direct Push
- Cool Tools: Cool Tools: Lookout®; Usage Manager; Softcard™; NameID; Remote Support; Google+™
- Themes – wallpaper, background, custom menus/popups, icons and more
- Preloaded apps from AT&T: AT&T Navigator®, AT&T Locker™, AT&T Live, myAT&T, AT&T Hot Spot, YPmobile®, AT&T Address Book, AT&T Mail, AT&T Mobile TV, Visual Voicemail
- myAT&T: Provides fast, easy account access virtually anywhere, anytime
- Alarm clock
- Call waiting
- Caller ID
- Address book
- Conference calling
- Call forwarding
- Multitasking: Use voice and data simultaneously
Device Eco-rating: 3 stars.
- World phone
- USB connectivity – transfer data through a USB cable: USB cable included
- Hands-free speakerphone
- Voice dialing and voice commands
- Hearing Aid (HAC) rating: M4,T3
- TTY/TTD compatible
- Enhanced Audio
- AT&T Ready2Go: Offers easy online setup and personalization of your new smartphone. See Quickstart Guide included in box for details.
- AT&T Device Help: Device Help provides easy access to step by step tutorials and videos about features, functions and AT&T services directly from the web browser on the device (data charges apply).
- Wireless Emergency Alerts-capable
- Capacity: 2300 mAh
- Talk Time (hours): Up to 17
- Standby time (days): Up to 10.4
- Size (L x W x D in inches): 5.54×2.85×0.39
- Weight (# ounces): 5.07
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon® 801
- Cores: 2.5 GHz quad core
- Internal memory storage: Up to 16 GB
- RAM: 2 GB
- 4G LTE: Bands 2, 4, 5, 7, 17 and 29
- 4G: HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul
- 3G – UMTS: 850/900/1900/2100MHz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Wi-Fi connectivity: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- 5GHz Wi-Fi-capable
- Near Field Communication (NFC): Open, Secure, Softcard™ compatible.
- Bluetooth® technology: v4.0
- Mobile Hotspot: Up to 10 devices
- FOTA capable – upgrade Firmware OverThe Air
- Size (inches): 5.2
- Resolution (pixels): 1080×1920 HD
- Colors: 16 million
- QWERTY: Virtual
- Predictive text for fast typing
- Backlit keys
Other AT&T Next Options: AT&T Next has 3 0% APR installment agreement options. (1) AT&T Next 24 requires a 30-month agreement and allows you to trade-in and upgrade after 24 installments. (2) AT&T Next 18 requires a 24-month agreement and allows you to trade-in and upgrade after 18 installments. (3) AT&T Next 12 requires a 20-month agreement and allows you to trade-in and upgrade after 12 installments.
AT&T NextSM: Requires 30-month, 24- month, or 20-month 0% APR installment agreement and qualifying credit. Tax due at sale. Wireless service (voice and data) required and is additional. Equipment price may vary by location. Available at select locations. Service subject to Wireless Customer Agreement or qualified Business Agreement. Limit 4 devices for consumers or Individual Responsibility Users (or 10 Corporate Responsibility User devices for eligible business customers) on a AT&T Next or tablet installment agreement may apply per account. Agreement balance for device due if wireless svc cancelled. Select locations. Restocking fee: up to $35. Upgrade options: Requires payment of 24 installments on 30-month agreement, 18 on 24-month, or 12 on 20-month, account in good standing, trade-in of your financed device in good physical and fully functional condition, and purchase of new eligible device with qualifying wireless service. After upgrade, unbilled installments are waived. Coverage and services not available everywhere. Other Monthly Charges: Apply per line and may include taxes, federal/state universal service charges, a Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge (up to $1.25), a gross receipts surcharge, an Administrative Fee, and other government assessments which are not government-required charges, including without limitation a Property Tax Allotment surcharge of $0.20-$0.45 per CRU’s assigned number. Coverage and service not available everywhere. Other restrictions apply and may result in service termination. Terms and options subject to change, and may be discontinued or terminated at any time without notice. See att.com/next for plan details.