The LG G3 is the ultimate device in connectivity and efficiency, making it one of the best smartphones LG has ever made. Priding itself on working smarter, G3 brings intuitive technology, a 3000 mAh Lithium Ion battery, and a powerful quad-core processor to your mobile lifestyle. Key features of the LG G3 include:
- 13MP OIS+ Camera with Laser Auto Focus
- 5.5″ Quad-HD IPS display
- Smart Keyboard
- Smart Notice
QUAD-HD IPS DISPLAY
The 5.5-inch Quad-HD IPS display has 4 times the resolution of regular HD.
13MP OIS+ CAMERA
13MP OIS+ Camera with Laser Auto Focus which allows you to measure the distance to the subject and allows for improved focusing speed and object detection in low-light situations.
Personalization offers recommendations and reminders.
Keyboard height control, word prediction, easy input, and cursor control.
- Rear-facing camera: 13 MP rear-facing camera with Laser Auto Focus, Optical Image Stabilization, and dual LED flash
- Zoom: 8x
- Live video capture and playback: Video Capture: 3840 x 2160 (highest), default 1920 x 1080; Video Playback: 3840 x 2160
- Front-facing camera: 2.1MP with 1080p full HD video capture
- Gesture Shot: Take selfies that are natural and less shaky without fumbling for the capture button. Simply raise your hand, and then make a fist. The front camera will recognize you’re ready and will shoot your picture in 3 seconds.
- Burst Shot: Take multiple shots quickly by pressing and holding the camera icon.
- Voice Shutter: Take photos using only your voice.
- Panorama: Assemble continuous photos into one single panoramic image.
- Dual Camera & Video: Use both cameras to include the photographer in a window in the image or video.
- HDR: Apply High Dynamic Range shot mode for light contrast situations
- Magic Focus: Refocus images after the shot to add clarity to out-of-focus images.
- Timer Shot: Set a 3- or 10-second timer to allow the photographer to join the shot.
- Music player: Google Play™ Music, LG Music Player
- Supported music formats: AAC, AAC+, eACC+, AMR, MP3, MIDI, WAV, WMA
- Subscription Music Services: Beats Music™
- Streaming radio
- Create music playlists
- External music play controls via lock screen
- Other: Dolby® Mobile with headphones
- Text messaging: Insert pictures, video clips and sound clips easily (messaging charges apply)
- Instant Messaging (IM): Google+™ Hangouts
- Mobile email: POP3/IMAP, Gmail™, Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync®, Yahoo!®, Outlook.com
- Microsoft Direct Push
Video & Web
- Cool Tools: LG Knock Code™, Famigo®, Lookout®, Games, Keeper, Usage Manager, ISIS Mobile Wallet®, CIQ, NameID, Remote Support, Browser Bar, Amazon Kindle®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Smart Notice, Smart Keyboard, LG Health, Smart Cleaning, Dual Window, Guest mode, Rear Key, Quick Memo+™, Qslide 2.0™
- Preloaded apps from AT&T: AT&T Mobile Hotspots, AT&T Navigator®, AT&T FamilyMap®, AT&T Locker™, AT&T Mobile TV®, AT&T Address Book, AT&T Hotspots, AT&T Smart Wi-Fi, AT&T Mobile Locate; YPmobile®, AT&T DriveMode®, AT&T Device Help. Separate subscription may be required.
- myAT&T: Provides fast, easy account access virtually anywhere, anytime
- Alarm clock
- Call waiting
- Caller ID
- Personal organizer
- Address book
- Conference calling
- Call forwarding
- Multitasking: Use voice and data simultaneously
- World phone: Tri-band
- USB connectivity – transfer data through a USB cable: USB cable included
- Hands-free speakerphone
- Voice dialing and voice commands
- Hearing Aid (HAC) rating: M3,T3
- TTY/TTD compatible
- AT&T Ready2Go: Offers easy online setup and personalization of your new smartphone. See Quickstart Guide included in box for details.
- AT&T Device Help: Device Help provides easy access to step by step tutorials and videos about features, functions and AT&T services directly from the web browser on the device (data charges apply).
- Wireless Emergency Alerts-capable
- Capacity: 3000 mAh Lithium Ion (removable)
- Talk time (hours): Up to 21
- Standby time (days): Up to 28
- Size (inches): 5.76×2.94×0.35
- Weight (ounces): 5.36
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 801
- Cores: up to 2.5GHz quad-core
- Internal memory storage: Up to 32GB
- Expandable memory storage: Up to 128GB
- Memory format: microSD™
- RAM: 3GB
- 4G-LTE: Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 17, and 29
- 4G: HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul
- UMTS/HSPA+: 850/1900/2100MHz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Wi-Fi® connectivity: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- 5GHz Wi-Fi capableBluetooth® technology: v4.0
- Mobile Hotspot: Up to 8 devices
- FOTA capable – upgrade Firmware Over The Air
- Display size (inches): 5.5
- Resolution (pixels): 2560×1440 Quad HD, 538 ppi
- Colors: 16 million
- QWERTY: Virtual
- Predictive text for fast typing
- Backlit keys
Other AT&T Next Options: AT&T Next has 3 0% APR installment agreement options. (1) AT&T Next 24 requires a 30-month agreement and allows you to trade-in and upgrade after 24 installments. (2) AT&T Next 18 requires a 24-month agreement and allows you to trade-in and upgrade after 18 installments. (3) AT&T Next 12 requires a 20-month agreement and allows you to trade-in and upgrade after 12 installments.
AT&T NextSM: Requires 30-month, 24- month, or 20-month 0% APR installment agreement and qualifying credit. Tax due at sale. Wireless service (voice and data) required and is additional. Equipment price may vary by location. Available at select locations. Service subject to Wireless Customer Agreement or qualified Business Agreement. Limit 4 devices for consumers or Individual Responsibility Users (or 10 Corporate Responsibility User devices for eligible business customers) on a AT&T Next or tablet installment agreement may apply per account. Agreement balance for device due if wireless svc cancelled. Select locations. Restocking fee: up to $35. Upgrade options: Requires payment of 24 installments on 30-month agreement, 18 on 24-month, or 12 on 20-month, account in good standing, trade-in of your financed device in good physical and fully functional condition, and purchase of new eligible device with qualifying wireless service. After upgrade, unbilled installments are waived. Coverage and services not available everywhere. Other Monthly Charges: Apply per line and may include taxes, federal/state universal service charges, a Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge (up to $1.25), a gross receipts surcharge, an Administrative Fee, and other government assessments which are not government-required charges, including without limitation a Property Tax Allotment surcharge of $0.20-$0.45 per CRU’s assigned number. Coverage and service not available everywhere. Other restrictions apply and may result in service termination. Terms and options subject to change, and may be discontinued or terminated at any time without notice. See att.com/next for plan details.