With the new all-metal HTC One M8, one of the world’s best smartphones (of 2013) just got better. It’s so intuitive that it seems to know what you need, almost before you do.
- The curves and balance of its zero-gap all-metal unibody make it a pleasure to hold and use.
- Enhanced gesture recognition makes access to your phone faster and easier.
- The bigger screen makes navigating its many features almost second nature.
WRAP-AROUND UNIBODY FRAME
Premium design with full metal body and zero-gap construction.
Combine photos to build videos with friends and share with the world.
Dual front-facing speakers with built-in amps and bass-to-treble balancing.
HTC DUO CAMERA™
More photo depth, better light capture, and more control over the results.
- Rear-facing camera: HTC Duo Camera™ with autofocus and Dual LED flash
- Zoom: 4x digital
- Live video capture and playback: 1080p Full HD
- Front-facing camera: 5MP wide angle
- Music player: Google Play™ Music
- Supported music formats: MP3, AAC, AMR, OGG, M4A, MIDI, WAV, WMA
- Streaming radio: Tunein Radio™
- Built-in FM Radio: Headphones required (included)
- Create music playlists
- External music play controls via lock screen
- Text messaging: Insert pictures, video clips and sound clips easily (messaging charges apply)
- Instant Messaging (IM): Google Talk™, Google+™ Messenger
- Mobile email: POP3/IMAP, Gmail™, Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync®, Yahoo!®
- Microsoft Direct Push
- Cool Tools: Facebook®, Twitter™, Kindle for Android, City ID®, Stocks, Voice Search, Weather, HTC TV, KeyVPN, FitBit
- Games: Google Play™ Store
- Preloaded apps from AT&T**: AT&T Navigator®, AT&T Address Book, AT&T FamilyMap, AT&T Code Scanner, myAT&T, AT&T HotSpots, AT&T Mobile TV®, YPmobile®, AT&T Ready2Go, AT&T Smart Wi-Fi, AT&T Messaging, AT&T DriveMode™, AT&T Locker, AT&T Device Help, ISIS Mobile Wallet, AT&T Usage Manager.
- myAT&T: Provides fast, easy account access virtually anywhere, anytime
- Alarm clock
- Call waiting
- Caller ID
- Personal organizer
- Address book
- Conference calling
- Call forwarding
- Multitasking: Use voice and data simultaneously
- World phone: Quad-band
- USB connectivity – transfer data through a USB cable: USB cable included
- Hands-free speakerphone
- Voice dialing and voice commands
- Hearing Aid (HAC) rating: M3,T3
- TTY/TTD compatible
- Enhanced Audio: Noise suppression by Fluence™
- AT&T Ready2Go: Offers easy online setup and personalization of your new smartphone. See Quickstart Guide included in box for details.
- AT&T Device Help: Device Help provides easy access to step by step tutorials and videos about features, functions and AT&T services directly from the web browser on the device (data charges apply).
- Wireless Emergency Alerts-capable
- Capacity: 2600mAh (embedded)
- Talk time (hours): Up to 20 hours for 3G
- Standby Time (days): Up to 20.6 days for 3G
- Size (inches): 5.76×2.78×0.37
- Weight (ounces): 5.64
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 801
- Cores: 2.3GHz quad core
- Internal memory storage: Up to 32GB
- Expandable memory storage: Up to 128GB
- Memory format: microSD™
- RAM: 2GB
- 4G-LTE: Bands 2, 4, 5, 7 and 17
- 4G: HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul
- 3G – UMTS: 850/900/1900/2100MHz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Wi-Fi® connectivity: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- 5GHz Wi-Fi-capable
- Near Field Communication (NFC): Open, secure, ISIS-ready
- Bluetooth® technology: v4.0 with aptX®
- Mobile Hotspot: Up to 8 devices
- FOTA capable – upgrade Firmware Over The Air
- Display size (inches): 5.0
- Resolution (pixels): 1920×1080 Full HD 1080p Super TFT; 440ppi
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- Colors: 16 million
- QWERTY: Virtual
- Predictive text for fast typing
- Backlit keys
Other AT&T Next Options: AT&T Next has 3 0% APR installment agreement options. (1) AT&T Next 24 requires a 30-month agreement and allows you to trade-in and upgrade after 24 installments. (2) AT&T Next 18 requires a 24-month agreement and allows you to trade-in and upgrade after 18 installments. (3) AT&T Next 12 requires a 20-month agreement and allows you to trade-in and upgrade after 12 installments.
AT&T NextSM: Requires 30-month, 24- month, or 20-month 0% APR installment agreement and qualifying credit. Tax due at sale. Wireless service (voice and data) required and is additional. Equipment price may vary by location. Available at select locations. Service subject to Wireless Customer Agreement or qualified Business Agreement. Limit 4 devices for consumers or Individual Responsibility Users (or 10 Corporate Responsibility User devices for eligible business customers) on a AT&T Next or tablet installment agreement may apply per account. Agreement balance for device due if wireless svc cancelled. Select locations. Restocking fee: up to $35. Upgrade options: Requires payment of 24 installments on 30-month agreement, 18 on 24-month, or 12 on 20-month, account in good standing, trade-in of your financed device in good physical and fully functional condition, and purchase of new eligible device with qualifying wireless service. After upgrade, unbilled installments are waived. Coverage and services not available everywhere. Other Monthly Charges: Apply per line and may include taxes, federal/state universal service charges, a Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge (up to $1.25), a gross receipts surcharge, an Administrative Fee, and other government assessments which are not government-required charges, including without limitation a Property Tax Allotment surcharge of $0.20-$0.45 per CRU’s assigned number. Coverage and service not available everywhere. Other restrictions apply and may result in service termination. Terms and options subject to change, and may be discontinued or terminated at any time without notice. See att.com/next for plan details.